Vaginal Dryness Causes and Remedies
The so called vaginal dryness is only common during or after menopause, but the irregular vaginal lubrication can happen at any age. When there are imbalances of hormones then the vaginal dryness also occurs.
It is common to some women to be experiencing this kind of stage because there are few secretions that are produced. Due to too much stress and busy life, this vaginal dryness can happen to anyone of any age.
Vaginal Dryness Symptoms
The symptoms of vaginal dryness are itching, burning and the stinging around the opening of the vagina and even inside the vagina. Once you have this kind of condition, it will be very uncomfortable to have a sexual intercourse and it can sometimes be very much painful.
Women who suffer from vaginal dryness are often avoiding sex because of the pain that they feel. Most of the time when you are stressed this is what causes the symptoms of the vaginal dryness. Women that are near to menopausal stage are the ones who mostly encounter this kind of condition.
How To Treat Vaginal Dryness
When you suffer from hormonal imbalance, this is what causes your vaginal dryness. But there is no need to worry because there are now steps on how you can improve your natural vaginal lubrication. The Estogen which is the female hormone helps in keeping the vaginal tissue healthy they maintain the normal vaginal lubrication, elasticity, tissue and acidity.
If the dryness of your vagina is not because of menopause and it is eventually destroying your sex life, then it is time that you try some of the proven herbal treatments that is said to work well.
The personal lubricant is the easiest and the quickest method to treat the dryness in your vagina. You can find a lot of lubricant gels in the drug stores to help you in your dryness. This product also increases the blood flow, it is made from high quality, it also increases the sensation in the genitals and it has natural ingredients so it is proven safe.
Natural Treatment for Vaginal Dryness
- You can use a natural water based lubricants to keep your vagina lubricated and moisturized. Make sure that you use the colorless, unscented, odorless and water-soluble lubricant if you want best result.
- You need to avoid smoking completely because smoking is known to hamper and destroy the production the estrogen in the body which can then lead to vaginal dryness.
- Avoid the use of harsh chemicals near your vagina in the form of bathing, laundry or other feminine products. They can also cause irritation and eventually dryness.
- You need to drink more water and other fluids as much as possible in order to keep your vaginal region as well as your body always hydrated. You also need to avoid too much intake of the dehydrating substances like the anti-histamines and caffeine.
- Other various substances are also known effective in treating the dryness of your vagina. This includes vitamin B, vitamin A, Beta Carotene and Phytoestrogens. The foods that are rich in these vitamins are apples, flaxseed, nuts, soy, celery, alfalfa, and whole grains. You need to take these foods in order to fight the vaginal dryness.
The lubricant that you can use for your vaginal dryness can be found in any respective drug stores today. It is the easiest and fastest way of treating your vaginal dryness. You can also use it when you want to have sex but you are afraid to get pain, this lubricant can help you with your problem.
There are also available supplements that you can take in order to treat the dryness in your vagina. Just make sure that the supplements that you take consist of natural ingredients so that you will not get side effects. These are also available in the leading drug stores near you.
Hormone Replacement Therapy
Some women would prefer to have the hormone replacement therapy because they can no longer have the treatments in their control. The hormone replacement therapy is made by the doctors to treat the dryness of your vagina. They increase the vaginal lubrication and the estrogens so that the vagina is always hydrated.
Important Tips Vaginal Dryness
It is important that you are aware of the causes and the remedies of the vaginal dryness so that you will know what to do by the time you encountered this condition. Before try any treatments you should first try the natural treatments because this is much safer than any other treatments.
If you notice a change in your vagina then continue doing the treatment until you are fully recovered. By following the simple steps and treatments you can have a safe treatment for your dryness condition. It is important that you know the meaning of your condition for you to understand and know what to do.